Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot to bring Annie's harness with me, and want to take her biking a few times a week since the dog park is out of bounds and there is no where for me to take her off leash. Amazon is taking 1.5 months to deliver things, and I dont want to go to the store.

Anyone have a pattern for a harness that is easy? I have a fair number of old pieces of dog gear to scavenge from, lots of rope, and a sewing machine/fabric.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grrrrrrrr......... I set up a kind of pattern, havnt sewn it yet, but started to cut it out.

But then....

I decided to set up the springer bike attachment today and 1.5 hr of wrenching on bolts later, discovered no matter where I put it on the seat post of either of my two bikes, it hits my feet as I pedal. GRRR....

There is an attachment you can buy to fix it. $60 USD!!!!! Plus shipping! Plus possibly duties!!! GRR!

So now.... I am really annoyed. I either need to buy a different bike, a different bike attachment, pay god knows what for an adapter, or figure out how to convince someone who welds that making me an adapter is "an essential service" during C19.

And now, a few hours of frustration in, I STILL can't take my (very bored) dog for a bike ride.

GRR....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts