Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay.....I should totally be studying for my upcoming exam.....but I can't help myself from checking this dang forum for any updated posts. AHHHHH. LoL. What a distraction this is. Haha. Okay, I'm done. Back to studying boring mental health stuff.
:pcguru:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Okay.....I should totally be studying for my upcoming exam.....but I can't help myself from checking this dang forum for any updated posts. AHHHHH. LoL. What a distraction this is. Haha. Okay, I'm done. Back to studying boring mental health stuff.

Hehehe....I have the same issues with this silly forum. My husband teases me all the time when Im on here. lol I need to get back to my house work and get cleaning out my sons messy bedroom. errrrr (kids!)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Oh Cardi...I am worse than you! :(
I have DREAMS about being on poodleforum talking to Sivaro, Jenn,
Todd, and the others, LOL! I am a mad woman....I check the forum for

I mean seriously...look how many posts I have for a small forum,
I am pathetic...but dedicated darn it! :lol:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Me too. I have a hundred other things I could be doing. Instead, I'm slacking off, listening to Hannity and Colmes and reading posts on the forum.

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
:focus: oh wait that is on topic for this post :tongue: :tongue:

I check way to often myself probably too :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts