Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i found this Wonderful trick out on sunday! I know, im slow to catch on. :D I took some shampoo and put it in an empty bottle with water and shook (like an eighth of the way full with shampoo). I wet Riley down in the tub and just squirted the bottle on him where i was lathering. It worked SO WELL!!! I was able to use less shampoo, got a nice lather, cut my washing time in half as i didnt have to stop to squirt more shampoo in my hands, and i only used 1 normal sized bottle to do the whole dog! I Loved it! Where has this been all my at home grooming life??!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
An even better way to mix the shampoo is in an 8 cup measuring cup. Fill it up almost all the way with warm water (mixes with the shampoo better) and then squirt in an ounce or two of concentrated shampoo. Use your kitchen whisk to gently STIR the shampoo, so you don't get a lot of suds. Then pour that shampoo solution into your bigger squeeze bottle using a funnel.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I was not real sure either and what I have been doing wasn't working that well so I guess I am catching a bit slow myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts