Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a little different for Vinnie - LOL - I didn't have a toy out in the yard. I was trying to get some tunnel shots of him and got a few cute ones after we were done...

I 'neek up on you...

Pfffffft...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And these are the tunnel shots that I got... will have to get some better ones next time, but I didn't really have a cooperative helper :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ooops... uh... yep - I forgot about the nails. We were at an agility trial last weekend - I was running Frank. Our team color is orange and I found some orange nail polish to do Vinnie's nails. They looked really cool until he started chewing on them. Ugh... he did not appreciate the nail polish. Oh well - it will wear off.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OH!!!!! He is so cute! At first, I thought he was sulking in the first picture because he didn't have a toy to put in his mouth! LOL!

It's great to see more pics of Vinnie.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Wonderful shots of him coming through the tunnel. I showed my husband the Pftttt photo and we both had a good laugh!! He does look wonderful in that cut!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I always enjoy your photography! I love the last picture of Vinnie before the tunnel shots. He has such an expressive face. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!! I cut about half his hair off this morning before take the photos. It's getting warmer out and he was looking a bit scruffy! :biggrin: His body is 1/2" blended into his legs. I messed up his TK and made it a bit too flat, but it'll grow. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Such a pretty face! I love the tunnel pics, it looks like he's having lots of fun.

.. and of course I love his shaved ears!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
hahahaha, loved the pics!!!! He looks soo cool :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts