Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
There are a number of variations on that table that have been posted here and elsewhere. That one is really good since it isn't full of arrows leading this way and that and offers clear characteristics in many aspects of breeding and how different types of operations do or don't meet those characteristics. One of the things I think this points to is the idea of I want one breeding because I think my dog is wonderful is not really a valid rationale for doing a breeding.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I’ve found it to be very accurate when looking at Pom show breeders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I’ve found it to be very accurate when looking at Pom show breeders.

Are you getting a show Pom pup?

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
Well I wish you good luck, but where are the parents out of if you don't mind sharing? They don't look like Poms to the American standard for the breed to the best of my knowledge.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Very accurate chart. One quibble, I have is with AKC registration which can be acquired by bother millers and backyard breeders. As to commercial breeders, I don’t believe we can count on regulatory inspections from any level of government. Way down on enforcement priority list, including the AKC, with 5 inspectors:(

·
Premium Member
22,392 Posts
I don’t care. Move on.

So nice to see that. It was an honest question and a genuine good wish. I guess you didn't see it that way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts