Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if my little girl Tsuki here is a silver or blue. I rescued her from my ex-roomie whom I believe got from a puppymill, then when she didn't turn out the way she wanted (she's a little long in back) she was gonna dump her at the nearest shelter. Her AKC papers say both parents are silver, but I am really not going to take those 100% to heart.

Here she is at 4 months:

5 months:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
6 months:

I havent loaded any pics of her now at 7.5 months.
And just for fun... a pic of my 7 month old red boy

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
She is silver, blues clear diff then silver, and alot slower. My Ki-ki is 10 mo and is still "working hard" to clear. They are both adorable! :peace:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Like p4p, i own a blue and he is 9 months old and you can barely see the lighter hairs in his muzzle right now. Non-poodle people always mistake him for black.

I am sure that is a silver. The are both sweet and I love the last pic of your red. He looks like he's being fresh because he is upset that he is in the crate. LOL

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Like p4p, i own a blue and he is 9 months old and you can barely see the lighter hairs in his muzzle right now. Non-poodle people always mistake him for black.
Or just OLD!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!! I have had 2 people so far think that her "graying" in the muzzle is because she is an older dog LMAO!!! She has a very layed back personality and so ya, she kinda acts old LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
She is so sweet. I'm glad she has a new home. I too think she is silver and a gorgeous girl at that.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone!

Lincoln (red boy) was trying to get that blade of grass that was teasing him. LOL. I am glad my red boy has faded at all, and hope he stays this color. I get mobbed when we go out as he's not a usual poodle color (well they both do, as everything thinks poodles are either white or black).

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Thank you everyone!

Lincoln (red boy) was trying to get that blade of grass that was teasing him. LOL. I am glad my red boy has faded at all, and hope he stays this color. I get mobbed when we go out as he's not a usual poodle color (well they both do, as everything thinks poodles are either white or black).
I know what you mean by that, Zoey is well, we have not decided yet lol! Cafe' or Silver Beige lol, so not a very common color so we get alot of "what is she mixed with"! LMAO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts