Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Would love some feedback on diamond nail grinder bits for those who use one. How do you like it? Are they worth it? Do they need to be replaced often? Brand?
I have a portable Dremel so I am just looking for the bit. It looks like some are compatible with the Dremel grinder. Thanks!馃槉

Registered
I鈥檓 just now seeing this thread. I don鈥檛 have personal experience but this diamond dremel bit was suggested to me by PF member Charmed a couple months ago. I eventually plan on buying one based on what she said:

Be sure to check out the diamond bit. It works so well and I love the bowl on the end that really does a good job on giving the dog's nail a rounded tip. I know it's expensive, but it is money well spent. Here's the link on Amazon, just so you can see what it looks like. https://www.amazon.com/Diamondg-Rotary-Nail-Grinder-Large/dp/B07GM1WMMT/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1RASWZ7JWCTUU&dchild=1&keywords=diamond+dremel+bits&qid=1610091987&sprefix=diamond+dre,aps,251&sr=8-5

I got in January of 2019, and it is still going strong.It works much faster than any other bit I have used. I have been doing my own dogs with a dremel for over twenty years. I did opt for the bigger bit for large dogs because I was doing my daughter's pitbull's thick nails. I trim my two Standard poodles and the Jack Russell terror's nails about every two weeks.This bit is a game changer. I am going to have to go read the bad reviews because I have no problems at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts