Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:act-up: I'm angling for SPoo#2. But Dh says 2 pets (#1SPoo and nuisance cat) are enough. So I figure if I rehome the cat, I can get more SPoos, right? that's how it works, isn't it?

But seriously, this is normal, right? wanting more? When does it end???? I'm now shifting my long-term retirement plans to include a place with space for multiple SPoos...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hahaha! I don't think it ever goes away. My husband says we're full up with 2 dogs and 2 cats, and I'm humoring him for now but truthfully I'm not convinced....

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
It ends when you move back home to help your dad care for his home and three dogs and you already have three dogs of your own. I have never had less puppy fever in my life!
I find multiple poodle syndrome strikes me from time to time.......and that's when it's good to have a reality check.

Poodles are the most wonderful dogs - it is hard to stop at one.

Reactions: snow0160

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I have 2 cats and four dogs ( different breed). Oh and I have a bird! I feel like a Disney movie every morning! My DH said in the future just two pets. I figure two spoos or two cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
For the last 42 years I've had multiple pets. At first a dog & cat like you. As the kids grew someone would find another cat, the rescue is always full and it ended up with us permanently. Same with the dogs though I tend to get puppy fever and bring another home. Husband always says no no more pets but I just smile....we have 4 dogs, standard poodle, boxer, chihuahua, and cairn terrier; 3 cats (had 4 one died) a bird, a tortoise (sulcata). I think thats it. I have puppy fever occasionally but for someone else. I'll watch or help with someone else pup, this inn is closed.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
This past weekend I had 5 dogs my 3 and 2 of my sisters and her and her husband, they did ok, but had to watch Cayenne she did not want those dogs near Bella or Sage. Cayenne is my 3.5 pounder who thinks she is king kong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts