Poodle Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have just taken my little Bow to get spayed, something I felt quite nervous about and didn’t want to do it but did my research and was reassured. She had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic and didn’t make it. I actually can’t breathe I’m so devastated and don’t know how to process this.
Sympathy to you on the loss of Bow. With these canine family members, no matter how long they live, it is never long enough and so hard to say goodbye to them. I know the pain. xo

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have just taken my little Bow to get spayed, something I felt quite nervous about and didn’t want to do it but did my research and was reassured. She had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic and didn’t make it. I actually can’t breathe I’m so devastated and don’t know how to process this.
Oh, I'm so sorry for you and your little girl. Such a devastating experience and loss. Hugs from afar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oh no. I’m so sorry for your loss, that’s devastating. My prayers are with you.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Oh no, I literally stopped breathing when I read this. What a terribly sad and unbearable thing to have happen. I am so very sorry.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts