Poodle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Premium Member
I am so sorry for this heartbreak. Be kind to yourself, it鈥檚 a terrible, unexpected loss.

Registered
Just so sad! How horrible. My heart breaks for you. I am so sorry Bow was taken from you so young. Can't imagine. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Registered
I can't imagine how hard this is for you. You and sweet little Bow will always be in my prayers.

Registered
This is so sad... My condolences on your loss.

"In the garden of memory,
in the palace of dreams...
that is where you and I
shall meet."

~anonymous

Registered
Keeping you close in my thoughts.

Registered
Thinking of you all the time - I hope the first shock is easing.

Registered
I have just taken my little Bow to get spayed, something I felt quite nervous about and didn鈥檛 want to do it but did my research and was reassured. She had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic and didn鈥檛 make it. I actually can鈥檛 breathe I鈥檓 so devastated and don鈥檛 know how to process this.
I am so sorry for your loss...no other words鉂

Registered
I have just taken my little Bow to get spayed, something I felt quite nervous about and didn鈥檛 want to do it but did my research and was reassured. She had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic and didn鈥檛 make it. I actually can鈥檛 breathe I鈥檓 so devastated and don鈥檛 know how to process this.
I am so sorry.

Registered
I'm so sorry for such an un expected loss! This just confirms my decision Not to have Malachi nuetered. I'm scared to death I would lose him the same way. Again, please accept my deepest sympathy and my condolences.

Registered
I am so very sorry for your loss.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts