Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just taken my little Bow to get spayed, something I felt quite nervous about and didn’t want to do it but did my research and was reassured. She had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic and didn’t make it. I actually can’t breathe I’m so devastated and don’t know how to process this.

·
Super Moderator
3,475 Posts
What a horrible and unexpected turn of events! I am so sorry this happened to you and to her. She was such a tough little girl and went thru so much earlier this year with parvo, beating the odds and surviving, only to pass away now from what should have been a simple spay.

This sort of thing is uncommon but it does happen. We had a member whom a year or two ago lost one of her dogs from a simple teeth cleaning which are done with anesthesia. Her pain was enormous.

We're here for you in your time of grief and loss.

·
Premium Member
23,379 Posts
Just so sad for you...words fail me.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I so wish I could give you a hug. I'm sorry for your loss. Its horrible to lose one this way. There just are no adequate words...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have just taken my little Bow to get spayed, something I felt quite nervous about and didn’t want to do it but did my research and was reassured. She had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic and didn’t make it. I actually can’t breathe I’m so devastated and don’t know how to process this.
I am sooo sorry to hear this terrible news! My heart breaks for you and precious Bow :cry:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
What a terrible thing to have happen! I'm sending you hugs and good thoughts.

·
Premium Member
4,193 Posts
Thoughts and prayers your way. So terrible to lose a pup this way - (((HUGS)))

1 - 20 of 51 Posts