Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to say to much because I am a bit superstitious and don't want to jinx anything until all the pick up details are set in stone.

details I can give;

12wks old,
female
SILVER :whoo:

http://www.southernstylekennel.com/poodlesforsale.html
Look at the three tiny pictures under thre red letters that say sold puppies - mine is the one in the middle.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Rats - I can't get the link to work right - I don't see the puppies, but it says they are sold, so did they take the pics down or am I looking in the wrong place?

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awwwww I don't know why my link isn't working for you. I see it when I click on it.

We were hoping to go get her this comming weekend but I think we will have to wait until next weekend. We are babysitting Nikki until Sunday which is fun for Jazz.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Ok - I get it now! DUH - someone slap me. I went back and read (and paid attention to!) the origional post.

She is very cute!! I bet you are excited for your new baby!!

So are you picking up or is she shipping?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Woo Hooo Congratulations WonderPup. Oh gosh I am so excited for you, and my favourite colour too! Can't wait to see photos once you get her home.

·
Registered
646 Posts
oh man what I wouldnt do for that silver parti male. I would do anything for a parti but a silver parti that would just send me over the moon

·
Registered
843 Posts
You must be so excited.
She looks adorable.
Do you have a name for her?
Jazz is going to be thrilled...she will teach her how to behave.
Just go get her already,so we can see pictures.
Oh...and if you have a minute...how about some close up of sweet Jazz's face?:wink:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't know how you can stand waiting to pick her up! She's so cute and will be a great playmate for Jazz. I can't wait to see tons of pictures. And I'm curious about whether she has a name yet or are you waiting to see what fits her?

I'm so excited for you.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok I feel a little better about the details having talked again with the breeder just now who is now waiting for us to set a pickup date and come and get her.

It is killing me waiting to go pick her up. I am trying my hardest (breaking out the "girls" here) to convince hubby that he wants to take Monday off so we can drive up Sunday night and pick her up on Monday and come home. So far he's not buying... which also means he's not getting any.... and he doesn't even seem to mind.... whats up with that, Newlyweds and all?? Jerk :p Oh well, I'll keep at it. Stupid ME had to go and agree to keep Jazz's spoo buddy Nikki this week/ weekend so we can't go driving off and leave her. Her momma would have a FIT and I can't say I would blame her. I didn't realize until this afternoon when she dropped Nikki off that they wouldn't be home until Sunday evening.
I'm also trying to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Mr. Wonderful's new daddy live near nashville so a trip to Tenn would allow me to deliver him personaly AND bring the spoo puppy home. We shall see I suppose....

Right now her name is Gracie, I've already had a dog named Gracie (she the first of the IG's) so I will probably be changing her name. We'll have to see what she names herself before we decide on what to call her. I am already tossing around ideas for what her registered name could be, but again I'm sure she will tell me what she thinks.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oh she is very nice! Her face looks so sweet and she also looks like she is going to be a very nice silver, tons of silver on her face already. And she has 2 siblings left as well, cute things they are, too!

I will have to go back to see if there are pics of her parents...but it will be for naught. Hubby put his foot down and said after my trip last weekend that we are getting NO MORE!

I love her brother as well...but I made a trip down south myself and got our official last spoo. Now I get to be the one to keep everyone in suspense! Still getting all the hair off him and don't have much pc time! LOL

·
Registered
912 Posts
WHAT? You got a new spoo too IPP? Bugger now I want another one!

Just noticed my breeder has bred T's dad to a lovely blue girl, so she might have silver pups in May - hmmm something to think about :smile:

You really can't keep us in suspense, it's very noorty to tell half the story :rofl:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww come on Bluefox.... call her up and see if any silver babies pop out!!

I can't wait to see IPP's new spoo.... is it the party you were hoping for? ROFL, My hubby said no more animals period after we got Jazz... *giggles* we've added three piggies and now a new dog since then. Seriously though we wont be getting any more four legged family memebers for a long while after this one, unless maybe we foster something at the shelter. I think I have reach my limit on how many aniamls I can safely evacuate if there is a hurricane sooooooo no more until after the caged animals have passed.

IPP, There are only pictures of the sire on the site, I can't wait to see him in person.

I'm so excited, hubby finialy took the bait and asked for Monday off (dang, guess that means I owe him .... well nevermind LoL ) so we will be picking her up on Monday if all goes according the plan. He's just as excited as I am truth be told, he just doesn't want to admit it.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rofl, noooo not tonight I'm afraid. We had Obedinece class tonight. (for the dog not him!! I know you were thinking it!!) I am tired and have a bit of a headach LoL, NO really I DO!!! It'll have to wait LoL.

·
Registered
912 Posts
rofl, noooo not tonight I'm afraid. We had Obedinece class tonight. (for the dog not him!! I know you were thinking it!!) I am tired and have a bit of a headach LoL, NO really I DO!!! It'll have to wait LoL.
:rofl: yeah like we all haven't used that excuse before!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Wonderpup - you crack me up! But really, you shouldn't have to do any rewarding until silver cutie patootie is safely home, right? :p
T's mom - you should definitely call the breeder - how fun to look forward to that.
IPP - You've got to tell us all about your new baby! Did you post anywhere that you were getting one? If so, I missed that thread.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
CONGRATS WONDERPUP !!!!!!

Wow, there is going to be a lot of growing Standard babies on the forum. I can't wait to see all the pics when everyones spoo's come home.

Wonderpup,
Your new silver girl is very silver already. How old she right now? Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Speaking of spoo pupies....has anyone heard from ChickyChat? Did Paris deliver yet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts