Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a week or two ago, my brother and I took Desmond swimming for the first time! It was SO much fun. We went to a local park which had a creek and just walked around in it with him. The water only got about chest-deep, but Des splashed around and got all wet lol. We met this really pretty collie there (named Lassie xD ) and they played around in the water, it was so cute. She was really sweet, and Desmond was SO muddy by the time we got home! He got a really really thorough bath with this new shampoo I got free when I bought the Metro Air Force dryer (which I LOOOOVE!).

Checking out the water, he walked right in when we showed up! No hesitation!

Me and Des in the deepest part of the water, he was so cute, but he kept pulling me around, lol it was slippery out there!!

After much effort, I managed to get him to (begrudgingly) sit in the water for a tennis ball. xD

The aftermath (;

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Hey Birdie, Teddy and I will be at my parents' house in Nashville in a couple of weeks. Would you like to have a poodle meet up?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Birdie, Teddy and I will be at my parents' house in Nashville in a couple of weeks. Would you like to have a poodle meet up?
-gasp- That would be SUCH fun!! :) I would loooove to meet you and Teddy!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Way cool, I'll have to post pic's of my Pearls first time in river last weekend. Just have'nt loaded into computer yet and may take me awhile to figure out how to post on this site!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts