Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Des and Ted met up at a dog park while Teddy was on vacation in Nashville this week. Teddy had a blast and so did I. As you can tell from these pictures, he was quite dirty afterward. LOL

DSC_0034.jpg is my favorite of this group. I'll post more in a minute.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And even more....(I didn't realize I took so many!)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aw Marian you got some GOOD pics!! Hahah I still love the ones with Teddy laying on the ground and wrestling with Des.. too cute!!

I'm going to go put the pics on my computer and then I'll share some of the ones I got as well :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I love looking at these pictures. It makes me smile. :)

Can't wait to see yours.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
How cute looks like a good time was had by all, Isn't funny how poos seem to gravitate to each other I see other dogs in the park but the poos are playing together.

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult."

I love this quote I think there is some truth to it.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe that. Teddy always reacts to other poodles as though they were long lost cousins. I wondered if it was just my imagination, but I think this demonstrates that it isn't.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Lol, Desmond gravitates towards big fluffy dogs, since most of the poodles in my area are no fun/shy/aggressive/etc. I think he hangs with the fluffballs to compensate. ;)

Alright, here are some of my pics! Teddy is unbelievably cute.. f'realz.
This isn't all of them, but it's the good ones. They were moving so fast, most of mine were totally blurry!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
How fun! Teddy is always moving lol. I love the wrestling too, very cute.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Birdie, you got some really cute shots. I've saved them to my computer. Thanks!

I wish we could have a huge PF meet up sometime with everyone and their poos.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Nothing is flashier than a well groomed snow-white poodle. Look how vividly he stands out! Those pictures are worth a thousand words. Really nice!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
It's fantastic you were able to meet up. It looks like they had tons of fun together. My favorite pic is where Teddy is suspended in front of Desmond (pic 8 of the first batch). What a hoot! "Here I am! Play with ME!" Hahaha

They are both having a blast. Great pics!

·
Registered
681 Posts
My favorite pic is where Teddy is suspended in front of Desmond (pic 8 of the first batch). What a hoot! "Here I am! Play with ME!" Hahaha
Mine too!!! That pretty pretty white, didn't stay so white though :(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Best buds! So glad you were able to meet up and let the boys play. I bet it was hard to get them to stay still for a pic. You're not far away, Birdie--when I get my poodle, I hope we can meet up for a play date.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts