Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Desmond got a bath a few days ago, he really needed one haha. He was starting to smell like a DOG for some reason!! :) haha, just kidding

Well, he's not pretty quite yet...

There we go! He looks so girly in this pic though haha

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And a few days before that, Desmond was trying his best to look just like Tsunomon! :)

Here's the original, the resemblance is uncanny, huh? :)

(okay okay sorry, my inner childhood nerd made me instantly think of Tsunomon when I stuck that feather in his hair. Haha, I was a huge Digimon dork as a kid :) )

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I love Desmond! I want to hug him, he is so darn cute. :D

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
He looks really good! What kind of blow dryer is that? I can't believe you got him so fluffy. I need a new blow dryer for me and Bailey and have no idea what to get. I like the one I have now, but it's several years old and losing it's umph.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a ham! He has a great smile. His super fluffy hair is begging to be hugged. No wonder why poodles enjoy being groomed so much.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He looks really good! What kind of blow dryer is that? I can't believe you got him so fluffy. I need a new blow dryer for me and Bailey and have no idea what to get. I like the one I have now, but it's several years old and losing it's umph.
Thanks, it's a Conair Quiet Tone 1875 people hair dryer. It's not that great for drying dogs (the fur is still pretty curly in the shorter areas and it takes well over an hour to blow dry him...) but it works pretty good for people. It's got pretty good force behind it for a human dryer and is pretty quiet too, but isn't enough to get the hair straight on a poodle. We probably just got it at Walgreens or something hahah. It's decent though, and has a "cool" setting that I use to get up close and personal with the short hair, otherwise it's way too hot to get close to the skin.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Digimon, digital monsters, Digimon are the champions!

It's REALLY sad that I knew exactly what you were talking about with the feather in his hair. Tamigotchi and Digimon were huge at my schools when I was little... I guess that would be in primary... man I'm old! I remember they had to make a school rule that you weren't allowed to bring them to school because people were playing with the little electronic ones in their desks.

ANYWAY! Desmond is a GORGEOUS boy. I don't think he looks girly at all! You can just look at him and tell he's all boy. And so fliffy! He just looks like a giant, living cotton ball! (Any time I see him, I immediately think of Dexter because you said you wanted to name him that, lol. I just got through watching the 2nd to last disk of the 3rd season... waiting on the last!)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Digimon, digital monsters, Digimon are the champions!

It's REALLY sad that I knew exactly what you were talking about with the feather in his hair. Tamigotchi and Digimon were huge at my schools when I was little... I guess that would be in primary... man I'm old! I remember they had to make a school rule that you weren't allowed to bring them to school because people were playing with the little electronic ones in their desks.
LOL!! I was hoping I wasn't the only person here who knew and liked Digimon when I was a kid!! It was huge when I was in elementary school too, we had the same rule. No Digimon, Tamagotchi, Pokemon cards, or Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I, sadly, played all of them hahahah. I think we still have some of the old virtual Digimon things, they're hiding up in some closet somewhere.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Such a cute boy! We are letting Olie grow a stash also!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts