Poodle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always find week five bittersweet. The babies have now been with us longer than the remainder of their time with us. Their new humans are getting pretty excited. A few have been to visit. All but the first photo are from during a visit with a lovely couple who are getting one of the two girls.

Desi continues to be a really wonderful Mommy, though the little ones have had major tooth eruptions this week, so Mama is grumbling a wee bit. So, the pups have been introduced to solid food, which they LOVE!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
They are so cute - those plump little tummies - you're giving me puppy fever. Those lucky families.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I always find week five bittersweet. The babies have now been with us longer than the remainder of their time with us. Their new humans are getting pretty excited. A few have been to visit. All but the first photo are from during a visit with a lovely couple who are getting one of the two girls.

Desi continues to be a really wonderful Mommy, though the little ones have had major tooth eruptions this week, so Mama is grumbling a wee bit. So, the pups have been introduced to solid food, which they LOVE!
Great photos! Also, talented person who took them. Each is perfectly clear and wonderfully expressive.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Just precious. I can see how it must be hard as they become this age where it's getting close to sending them to their new homes. I don't know how you do it. Such cuties.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.