Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She Looks evil to me.... :bolt:

I snapped this picture in the salon on Tuesday, Saleen and Jazz were playing with my favorite poodle client. We always let him burn off a little energy if we can and play with Jazz. This was the first time he and Saleen met, they loved eachother on site as I'm noticing poodles do with one another...Beanie was really getting into the rough and tumble... rofl, guess she likes it rought?? Oh gosh, sorry I couldn't resist lol

You sure you don't want to borrow her Mel ?? Haha, she'd keep your girl busy!

·
Registered
646 Posts
She looks like the sweetest most perfect puppy in the world to me. I will take her whenever you need a break I told you and the way my to play she will fit or roll right in

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not the picture I expected.....

...when I opened your post!

Yeah, it's funny how poodles, especially standards, can recognize each other from the limits of their vision. They react to other poodles very differently than other dogs. Mine will even recognize some labradoodles, miniatures and toys as being 'in the brotherhood'. Secret handshakes always follow. :D

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
lol! She does look evil! I have noticed Vega seems to like other poodles more than other dogs. I wonder if they can notice same breed.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hah, she'd probably wear Kaitlyn out if she could avoid being sat on. I should be coming for a visit in June, I can't wait to meet her!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*does a little dance* Hope you visit! There's so much that's different at the house... I mean besides the new poodle.

Needs to call you, or visa versa, been to long... I'm all facinated by the fact that you're on the forum... Chalk that up to being easily amused..... ORRRRR maybe John recuited you to spy on me. Thats it isn't it?? Dern him!! :p LoL

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course he can... with those eye... who can say No to that extra after dinner dog treat? LoL

·
Registered
149 Posts
WonderPup your baby isn't evil looking... She's just having a bad smile day... Pre-PMS maybe? *chuckle*

It is another "priceless" pic too.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hmmm, I might just see it you can do that! lol My son would be horrified to have this picture of him in mismatched pajamas on television, but isn't embarrasment what motherhood is all about? :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WonderPup your baby isn't evil looking... She's just having a bad smile day... Pre-PMS maybe? *chuckle*
Oh gawd!! Don't even say that?! Oh Saleenie baby please hold off on that for another couple of months!! I don't have a clue what I will do with her when she comes in. I can't send her to my mother's like I did with Wonder. I haven't worked all that out yet

·
Registered
149 Posts
ROFL Guenna's mom didn't go till 18mo & I have no idea if Guenna has yet or not. She's been "at college" since the end of Jan...

Guess I should have said pre pre pre-PMS *chuckle*

1 - 18 of 18 Posts