Poodle Forum banner

DELETED

793 11
DELETED
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
557 Posts
Hello. Am I understanding correctly you bred a year old puppy bitch?
Yes, you are understanding correctly. Quote from petclassifieds.com

“Dam Si Basile Nandia Siren is 13 months old (although planned to wait mated during second heat).”

photo of Mom and Dad from Feb. 2022 taken from Facebook page. Puppies born end of December 2022 So looks like she was made pregnant on first heat at around 9-10 months old

Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

· Premium Member
8,108 Posts
Hi Alabama,

I do not want to clutter your pictures thread but do want to give you some perspective on why you're getting the questions and responses.

PF was founded in 2007 for poodle lovers and enthusiasts all over the world so that includes you.

Breeders however are held to higher standards because they shape the perceptions of the general public and most importantly, the future of the poodle breed.

The Poodle Club of America has a Breeder Code of Ethics that many of us expect breeders to follow whether PCA members or not. It's not all encompassing but is a very good guideline.

On poodle health and health testing
Health - Versatility In Poodles - Health, Research, Education : Versatility In Poodles, Inc. (vipoodle.org)
CHIC Program | OFA

I'm linking two different Tips/Checklists that cover additional considerations.

To really understand, spend some time (like you have so much free time right now :)) looking thru the Finding the Right Puppy & Breeder forum to see what's expected of breeders and what members on their quest are advised to look for.

· Registered
Leo (GSD), Lily (APBT), and Simon (SPoo)
1,318 Posts
It says in your ad Royal Standard Poodle Puppies that she is only thirteen months old. Your ad also says that they are both AKC registered, but if they are, it's not under the names in the ad.

Font Parallel Document Paper Paper product

And did the vet not know that they were docking Poodle puppies?

Reactions: Sylvia K

· Registered
51 Posts
It says in your ad Royal Standard Poodle Puppies that she is only thirteen months old. Your ad also says that they are both AKC registered, but if they are, it's not under the names in the ad.

View attachment 502910

And did the vet not know that they were docking Poodle puppies?
I think she meant Baz's dam and sire were AKC registered. She will have to clarify if Baz has only AKC limited registration

· Premium Member
Miss Pia Maria , Mr. Leonard Pink , Ms. Nellie Blossom, Ida Lou and Ussman
9,511 Posts
The poodle forum members love their dogs and love their breed, and want the best for their dogs and their breed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts