Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oops I meant hopping lol

I am not sure if minis or toys do this but does anyone elses standards deer hop when running to go chase a ball ?

I think its so hilarious when Enzo does this he JUMPS so high so he can see where the ball went. He looks like a deer jumping when playing.

Basically this is what Enzo looks like hahahha

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
My dog only dogs that when I throw a ball through a field of weeds, is hilarious! You should try to get Enzo on video doing it!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dog only dogs that when I throw a ball through a field of weeds, is hilarious! You should try to get Enzo on video doing it!
I know its so funny , well when he usually does this its at night lol . I will try to get him on video since I have this new cam. You guys will be sick of me posting videos of him soon lol

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Desmond did that a lot when we first got him. It was soo cute! He more runs and then skids to a stop now, haha.

(also, that deer in the picture is adorable. <3 lol I really love deer)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Oh... that's funny... Ponki does it too! I always thought it's so she could see further along the grass, cause she usually does it when she's running around looking for a ball.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Taffy does that every morning when I let her outside. She goes through the basement door and then leaps out like a deer as if she were going to run off like the wind! It makes me laugh every time she does it. When she hits the grass she kind of stands there for a second like she has to think of what she should do next.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Paris does that when she's running around, just cos it's fun... lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Shadow is our standard and he'll run by on the porch and deer hop off the other side and then here comes Charlie, our mini, zipping by and chasing him and he deer hops too, but he pauses for a second first. We crack up every time they do it. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts