Votes: 5 17.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to VOTE for your favorite(s) in our PF December Photo Contest!
The theme was Jingle Bell Poodles!, and we had 11 entries! 🎄🎅🐩

You may Vote for your favorite entry(s) in the Poll, which begins now and will run until Tues January 4th at around 9:30 am East Coast time, or 6:30 am West Coast time.

This will be followed by the Awards and Screensaver Gifts for the top three winners!

Please remember that you cannot change your vote(s) after you hit save, so take your time.

Good luck, contestants! 🤓

·
Registered
93 Posts
Where is the post for the winners? I didn’t enter Bijou for December because Christmas was stressful for me this year. But, I loved looking and voting. I hope the contests continue because it’s fun,even if you don’t win. All of them were a joy to look at. Thank you, Vita for the work of doing this. I looked at the polls and I knew Happy’s Dad and Happy won. Can someone please tell me what’s going on?

·
Administrator
12,843 Posts
Where is the post for the winners? I didn’t enter Bijou for December because Christmas was stressful for me this year. But, I loved looking and voting. I hope the contests continue because it’s fun,even if you don’t win. All of them were a joy to look at. Thank you, Vita for the work of doing this. I looked at the polls and I knew Happy’s Dad and Happy won. Can someone please tell me what’s going on?
I’m looking into this for you, @Audi. Sorry for the delay. Vita does such a great job with these contests. I know she will appreciate your kind words. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you Audi, I appreciate that. You too Peggy. I've been under the weather, probably with the flu or Omicron this month, etc. Feeling better now; sorry for the delay.

The Awards & Screensaver Gifts are finally posted!
Come to
this PF link to see and thank our contestants!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.