Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the December 2019 Photo Contest Voting Poll!

IGNORE ANY MESSAGE THAT THE POLL HAS CLOSED. IT IS OPEN AND YOU CAN VOTE UNTIL MONDAY MORNING, JAN 27th.

VerticalScope's new software platform that began around Dec. 9th has had a glitch in the Voting Poll both here and at GR. The problem is the Closing Date of Voting Poll hasn't worked or works inconsistently. The recent word from PoodleAdm said the problem is still on radar, but is not a priority for being fixed at this time. Well there's no telling when it will be fixed, so I'll set it up now.

We're pretty far past the holidays, but better late than never. You are casting your votes in our blowout, end of the year Celebrate the Season Holiday Photo Contest! We have 15 contestants. You may vote for as many of the photos as you like. Once you click on 'Vote Now', you cannot change your vote.

The voting ends on Monday morning, Jan 27th, around 10:30 AM East Coast Time, or 7:30 am West Coast Time.

The Winner's Award & Artsy Screensaver Gifts for the Top Two Entries will be given out that evening.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5
We have winner for our December 2019 Holiday Blowout Photo Contest! Congratulations, Rug Guy & Brisco!

In this contest, both 1st & 2nd Place winners get the Screensaver gifts. I unexpectedly came in second and only by one point, so I'm passing my gifts to StacyD12 & Osmium!

I make these, and as usual will upload the gifts tomorrow on a separate thread.

Registered
We have winner for our December 2019 Holiday Blowout Photo Contest! Congratulations, Rug Guy & Brisco!

In this contest, both 1st & 2nd Place winners get the Screensaver gifts. I unexpectedly came in second and only by one point, so I'm passing my gifts to StacyD12 & Osmium!

I make these, and as usual will upload the gifts tomorrow on a separate thread.
Rug Guy鈥檚 photos were top notch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.