Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have five fun categories for your poodle or poodle-mix this month, so let's rock it!

Entries have been extended and will be accepted until Sunday 12/30, 5 PM East Coast time/ 2 PM West Coast time.

The Voting Poll will begin after that, and ends Sunday Jan 6th around 7pm EST. The Winners & Awards Announced after that.

WINNING CATEGORIES​

1. Let It Snow! - Your poodle in the wintertime snow, doing what it loves to do!

2. Puppy - The joys of having a puppy! He or she must be currently be six months or under for this category.

3. Being Naughty - My oh my! What is that poodle up to now!?! Your camera caught him or her red-handed! What will Santa think?

4. Santa's girl or boy - Your poo with Santa, or, with Christmas decoration in the background, or dressed up for the holidays.

5. Last Month of the Year Category - No snow? No puppy? No Christmas pics? No problem! Enter a favorite recent photo of your poodle that you enjoy! We will too!

Submit your December Contest photos on this thread.

Here are the simple rules and categories this month, so please read carefully.

a) You may enter one to three recent photos in only one category.

b) Please include the name of your poodle(s) in your entry submission.

c) You may remove your entry at any time within three hours before Voting poll begins to photo edit, photo shop or tweak it and then resubmit it or move it to a different category, or to use another photo instead in the same category.

d) We need at least three entries from contestants in each category to make it competitive.

Good Luck!

Premium Member
Lily and Javelin, my good poodles in front of our pretty tree.

LJ Christmas 2018C.jpg

Premium Member
Oh Vita - this just too hard to vote on - make everyone a winner. Awesome holiday poodles.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts