Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own two black standards, a 7.5 year old and a 12 month old. I do agility, obedience and rally with my dogs. My try scent work in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Welcome - we have lots of members here involved in dog sports. I, too, have a black standard who I just adore. He will be 4 in October - my how time flies.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I own two black standards, a 7.5 year old and a 12 month old. I do agility, obedience and rally with my dogs. My try scent work in the future.
That is awesome how does the agility training work for You? Hexe is really athletic but mellow , papa well he's 11 weeks old and a lot more risk taking I don't know if it's pure puppy or the fact he is a male. Any thoughts

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome - we have lots of members here involved in dog sports. I, too, have a black standard who I just adore. He will be 4 in October - my how time flies.
That will be an interesting subject to research, my kids are mommy and daddy poodles , a little extra social time may be good.

·
Premium Member
9,712 Posts
Welcome Deb and talented poodle crew! We have plenty of performance poodle owners and those like me who enjoy reading about your events and cheering you on:)

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Welcome. Tell us more about your poodles please.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome. Tell us more about your poodles please.
I have 2 Standard Poodles ,Hexe is a 15 month old Black Standard girl and papa is a 11 week old Apricot male. They are brother and brother same mom and dad. Hexe is athletic and calm and papa is a definate puppy, a little more stubborn than Hexe at that age. Don t know if it is a puppy thing or a male thing.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Welcome to PF Deb! You have a lot in common with many of the members here! Make sure you see and join in their posts in the Performance and Training categories!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have 2 Standard Poodles ,Hexe is a 15 month old Black Standard girl and papa is a 11 week old Apricot male. They are brother and brother same mom and dad. Hexe is athletic and calm and papa is a definate puppy, a little more stubborn than Hexe at that age. Don t know if it is a puppy thing or a male thing.

Here are just a few current pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts