Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think he just produced them in Sepia. He likes the old fashioned look to all of his photos. I would have left them natural because Flynn's colour is lovely, but he is an artiste and likes to do things differently!!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
gorgeous!!! Sepia would null the blue and red too, so he'd have used a filter of some sort... very cool!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What wonderful images!! Well done in the toning. I really enjoyed these. It looks like he may have used Photoshop to control the colors. Lovely dog.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What you see in these pictures is exactly the way Flynn is. He is a gentle sweet boy who is eager to please. We all love him very much.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Very handsome!!!! I can see why you love him.:)

What type of camera is this? I love how the scenery looks! I am wondering if my digital has this option.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My dear brother-in-law is a Pastor, photographer and graphic artist, so it is a VERY expensive camera. I will find out what it is, but I think it cost him over$1,400!!! He takes ther loveliest photos of the dogs, the kids, my sister...a very talented fellow!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
My dear brother-in-law is a Pastor, photographer and graphic artist, so it is a VERY expensive camera. I will find out what it is, but I think it cost him over$1,400!!! He takes ther loveliest photos of the dogs, the kids, my sister...a very talented fellow!!!
Yes, out of my price range LOL. And I would say true talent!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts