Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Davin is my first Champion. He is a fun dog with a strong retrieving drive. Now that he is retired for the conformation ring he hopes to be come a duck hunter. Davin retired in February of 2009 as the #1 Miniature Poodle in the United States. We joke about that. He won group one at the big Dallas Show on January 2, 2009 and a group three on February 1st. He was never specialed again, but that was enough for him to finish the year as #12 in the Canine Chronicle's All Breed Standings. His great love is not the ring but retrieving. It is a joy to see him work.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Oooh, that would be awesome if you got him into retrieving! I'm getting a standard next year that's going straight into the professon from puppyhood! I wish you luck!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Davin is my first Champion. He is a fun dog with a strong retrieving drive. Now that he is retired for the conformation ring he hopes to be come a duck hunter. Davin retired in February of 2009 as the #1 Miniature Poodle in the United States. We joke about that. He won group one at the big Dallas Show on January 2, 2009 and a group three on February 1st. He was never specialed again, but that was enough for him to finish the year as #12 in the Canine Chronicle's All Breed Standings. His great love is not the ring but retrieving. It is a joy to see him work.
I love this story ! It reminds me of a dog that I had.... Welcome to the forum You sound like you are going to be alot of fun and very educational...
thanks for joining :)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Oh, the other of your show mini's. He is a very handsome boy! Congratulations on such wonderful wins! Yes, welcome to the forum, great to have you join. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts