Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darcy is home! He arrived at 11 am this morning and made himself at home like he had always lived here. He is adorable and captivating and the few who have met him so far are in love. :)

His antics so far have included:
- Showing me where my puppy proofing has failed
- Hilariously meeting himself in my floor length mirror
- Picking out every toy from the basket and spreading them all over the floor
- Trying to chew on every single inappropriate thing he can, showing that he needs to be in my sight at all times!

Surrounded by a few toys

Crashed out on my friend's lap

Ready for his close up

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Yay, he is home :). That's fantastic, finally right !!!!! I know it feels great, enjoy every minute. I'm very happy you finally found you baby :clap:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Look at him!!
hes so adorable
I love the photo of him laying on his side with the harness on all like o_O
and I'm with Fluffy I can't wait to see him grow up :D

·
Registered
548 Posts
What a BEAUTIFUL BABY ! That first photo (toys) looks like he's thinking ... Where am I ... is this heaven?
Such a sweet face. Congratulations!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Glad everything worked out. He is simply beautiful. I love puppies!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What an absolutely adorable little tyke!! Love his name too! He has such a sweet face but also that "look" in his eyes...LOL... "what can I get into now!" :)

I love your writings for the pics...lol. Especially the "he showed you what needs to be puppy proofed" LOL!!!! They are too smart for their own good!

Have fun, he sure looks like you both will be... Congrats! :)

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I'm so happy for you! You're going to have so much fun with little Darcy. He is absolutely adorable. It won't be long before YOU are suffering from separation anxiety when he's not around. :D

·
Registered
553 Posts
So intelligent looking. I love Darcy's eyes. It looks like you will have to be on your toes with him.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Doin' the happy dance!! :dancing2: :dancing: :dance: Congratulations on your new little man! I'm sure he was worth the wait!! :love:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts