Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have all decided that Darcy must be part poodle, part cat. He winds himself all around your legs, he makes this whine sound that sounds like a meow (sort of mrroooww) and he is very nimble.

But tonight he has proved our theory must be true. He was rooting around in his toy basket and suddenly came up with some cat treats I had received as a sample a few months ago. He dropped them at my feet, so I opened them up and he is obsessed with them! He can't get enough of their fishy taste!

So tell me, are most poodles like cats, or is it just him?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
LOL!! That is too funny!! I know someone whos standard likes to winde around her legs like that. She put it on command, and now when she says "be a cat" (or something cute like that) he will throw himself at her legs and press and winde around and between them.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
You know, I never thought about it until now. Suri rubs herself all over the furniture in the mornings. She will do this until I make her stop.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Awww how cute is that! Panda rubs himself all over the floor in the mornings but never round my legs, that would be adorable though!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ha ha haaa , oh my, that is ADORABLE !!!! :in-love:

I had the opposite situation happening - I had a black cat that thought that she was a dog !!!!

She played fetch with me, would run to the door when somebody would come and growl at strangers . She also would know exactly the time when we were coming back from the school and would come to the gate and wait in front of it for us to come. She LOVED chocolate :wacko:- I had to hide well anything with chocolate as an ingredient and also liked to play with the vacuum-cleaner like dogs do :)!

Maybe Buddhists are right after all : )))) !!!!!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Two of my spoos love to push their heads thru my legs so I can rub their butts,I am short and if they don't duck down they lift me up on my tippy toes.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Captain climbs up onto the back of the couch to check out the people/traffic going by. He also likes to lay across my shoulders if I'm sitting in the chair or on the couch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts