Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friends brought over their Shih Tzu Lola to meet Darcy. She spent the first part of the visit on the couch, scared of him, and the second part barking at him and slightly freaking him out. By the end of it though they seemed like they would be good friends, it just took a while!

Darcy with his best friend, the Ikea silver poodle. He sleeps curled up with him at night.

Lola, the pretty Shih Tzu.

You want to play?

Now do you?

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Too cute!! The more they are together the easier it will get. My son's little mutt comes over raring to go. The first time she came everyone looked at this lively tornado like she was on drugs, now they are happy to see her and she and Wiz are joined at the hip.

·
Registered
225 Posts
So cute!! Stella has 2 Shih Tzu siblings and she drives them crazy wanting to play but she is a bit too large. LOL
Thanks for sharing your pics with us!:photo:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, theres the little squirt!! My he is growing up! Cute pics, and it is so cute how he loves that stuffed poodle!
Tell me about it! He suddenly started to shoot skyward at 10 weeks. He's already not such a tiny looking puppy.

And he really does love that poodle. As soon as I put him in the crate at night, he immediately leaps on it and hauls it to the back to snuggle with him. Very cute. :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
These poodle pups are seriously growing too fast!! Darcy is just gorgeous. Lola seems like a prize herself.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lola seems like a prize herself.
Lola is lovely, one of the prettiest Shih Tzus I've met. The breeder almost kept her to show but something wasn't quite right with her nose or something, so my friends got her. She's a great little dog!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
How cute! He looks so anxious to play. She is a pretty girl. I'm sure at some point in the not so distant future, they will have tons of fun together.

I just love his expressions.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too cute!! The more they are together the easier it will get. My son's little mutt comes over raring to go. The first time she came everyone looked at this lively tornado like she was on drugs, now they are happy to see her and she and Wiz are joined at the hip.
Yes, well hopefully that will happen sooner rather than later! My friends are puppy sitting Darcy for me this week-end while I'm in Vegas, so fingers crossed it goes well. :)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Darcy is absolutely adorable. I love his little face. All of his expressions while he's trying to get the little shihtzu to play are priceless!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'll puppysit for you...but you won't get Darcy back! Holy cuteness overload!! That boy is soooooooooo adorable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts