Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe Dana is 9 weeks old already!! She's growing so fast. She got groomed for the first time 2 days ago. It makes her look so adult. I love it!! :madgrin:

The first pic is 3 weeks ago. The others were taken yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
OMG she's a beauty! I almost miss having Mia at that age, she came right around that time. They are the cutest things ever at that age! I love my little Mia.

·
Registered
300 Posts
She is such a doll! I just love the clean shaven faces!!! I think it makes their eyes look more expressive. Very beautiful, thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Dana is a doll. I love the first face trim and yes once you do it they seem to have grown into an adult~

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you get her at 6 weeks ???
Yeah, that's pretty young, isn't it? The breeder was letting them all go at that age. I guess most breeders wait until they're at least 8 weeks.

It doesn't matter now. I wouldn't trade her for any other. :fish:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Yeah, that's pretty young, isn't it? The breeder was letting them all go at that age. I guess most breeders wait until they're at least 8 weeks.

It doesn't matter now. I wouldn't trade her for any other. :fish:
Yeah I think it varies on dogs and breeders. I have always seen the norm as 12 weeks, but most breeders I have seen here do around 8 weeks, also we got Olie at 8 and he was fine and ready to go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts