Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
What blade was done on her body? It's so short but I absolutely love it. It looks like a 10 but it's hard to tell.. i would think a white spoo would look really pink being shaved so close but she looks fantastic.

I also love the ears and i'm a huge fan of shaved ears on poodles :)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wolfcub81 said:
She looks adorable!
Thank you!

ArreauStandardPoodle said:
Salukie...she is sooooo pretty!!! I love this girl!
Thank you! That's a great compliment coming from you, Arreau! :D

Locket said:
Very pretty girl. I love her ears.
unquiet_mind said:
Aww she's beautiful!
Thank you, and thank you! :)

Aidan said:
What blade was done on her body? It's so short but I absolutely love it. It looks like a 10 but it's hard to tell.. i would think a white spoo would look really pink being shaved so close but she looks fantastic.

I also love the ears and i'm a huge fan of shaved ears on poodles :)
Thank you! I had Dana in a modified continental but she was getting hot, so I decided dang it, and shaved it all! lol...

I shaved her body with a #5... but her front legs were already shorter from her modified continental, they were shaved with a #15 about 2 weeks ago. I also shaved her face with a 15 'cause I love me a nice shaved poodle face!

I've never touched her ears yet... she's 7 months old so that's just a whole bunch of puppy fluff on her ears! It does look pretty good! It's too bad adult poodle hair doesn't look like that when you shave it, and let it grow back. It just goes all poofy! :wacko:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts