Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Love Dana reaching out to touch one of the cats. Gently, gently ... My Rebel eats Susie the cat's food and Susie tries to sneak some of Rebel's food, or at least can be found with her head in the sack of his food if it's not closed tightly!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
poodleholic said:
Now those Awww shots rate a 10 + ! Looks like my house, but add a couple more SPoos!
LOL! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

amerique2 said:
Love Dana reaching out to touch one of the cats. Gently, gently ... My Rebel eats Susie the cat's food and Susie tries to sneak some of Rebel's food, or at least can be found with her head in the sack of his food if it's not closed tightly!
Dana is a doll with the cats. I don't know what it is with the food! Dana lives for stealing the cat food and when I'm tearing her away from it, and directing her towards her own dish, she can't eat from it because there are several cat heads in it, helping themselves. :doh:

Fluffyspoos said:
Six kitties! Your house must not stop purring! Love this! ^^
Thanks! You should see my bed when everyone is in it!!! :wacko: There's seriously no space to move. Dana is usually the first one who gets kicked out and goes to sleep in her own bed. The cats have tried to kick me out as well, to no avail. :rolffleyes:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
loving all the kitties. Saleen is a nightmare with the cats. We have a lot of No, no, BAD DOG!! moments lol. She wants to play but they aren't impressed at all. Doesn't help that out little black kitty goes and sits in front of her kennel all the time or in the window right next to the crate. Of all the spots in the house and all the windows in our house, she picks that one. Poor Saleen. LoL. Her vices are counter surfing and chasing kitties and she doesn't get it why we don't like that. She goes to "time out' pretty frequently which will stop it for a few hours and even a day or two sometimes but she always seems to 'forget" that she isn't supposed to be doing that. :doh::doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts