Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woohoo!!!! :D

We came in third in our class. :third:

Now, I don't know if I should mention that this was only a sub-novice class and that there were only four dogs in the class...

Naw, I won't mention that!

Actually all the credit goes to Dana because she's an awesome dog and I, personally had no clue as to what I was doing... :rolffleyes:

We need to work on our heels and our sits.

Can't wait for the next class in Sept.! :D

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
We have our graduation in 2 more weeks. We have a huge class...like at least 25. I would be thrilled to be third. Last class, Gino was about 6 months old and there was a big sheet cake with a little toy plastic graduation cap on it. They cleaned the icing off the cap and took a photo with little Gino wearing that cap and it fit him perfectly. So this is his second BASIC obedience class. He is doing excellently and I'm very proud that he maintains focused attention on me at all times despite all these big wild pit mixes and loudly yipping jack russels and cairns all around him.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Way to go! 3rd is 3rd, no matter how many or few dogs in the class. Love obedience classes. I finished a 16-week class a couple of months ago, and as soon as my broken foot heals, I'm going to get started on another class. Always new things to learn and things to perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts