Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TheFiance and I might possibly be driving to Dallas for New Years Eve/that weekend and I've never been. TheFiance has family there, so having a place to stay is no worries... but we don't know where to go out/good places to go.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and possibly a day care (not for boarding purposes) for Perry... during the day so that he isn't stuck in a crate while I'm out with the in-law's very Irish family, lol. Hooray for drinks before noon!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
AHHHH!!!!! I have pneumonia, or I would love to take care of Perry for the day. Zulee would LOVE to have a play date.

I don't go out on New Years, so don't have a suggestion there either.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, don't worry about Perry! You get better! TheFiance's boss has pneumonia, and he is really sick! I hope you get better soon :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
TheFiance and I might possibly be driving to Dallas for New Years Eve/that weekend and I've never been. TheFiance has family there, so having a place to stay is no worries... but we don't know where to go out/good places to go.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Oh, and possibly a day care (not for boarding purposes) for Perry... during the day so that he isn't stuck in a crate while I'm out with the in-law's very Irish family, lol. Hooray for drinks before noon!
Food wise - we always like to go to Sushiyama (Japanese), Terrili's (Italian), Pho 95 (Vietnamese), Tutka Thai (Thai)... believe it or not, the Lodge Gentlemans club is really upscale with a delicious menu!!! That is if you don't mind naked ladies around while you are devouring your steak..
Stratos (Greek), Bob's Steak & Chop House (Steak), Matt's, El Fenix downtown, Mi Cucina (Mexican), Paciugo (Gelato.. yum!), Baby Back Shack (BBQ!!!), Joy Luck BBQ (Chinese), Wild about Harry's (Hotdogs!)

Mmmm... the gun range is always fun.

The Aquarium is cute.. small inside, and a bit $$$, but a nice day out.
The art gallery in Ft Worth..
Speedzone for Go Karts! We actually visit this place often for grown up bday parties..

Oh.. alot of places let well behaved little dogs hang out on the patio. Snoops has even sat out on the patio with us for dinner - his own seat, plate, and everything...

Lee Harvey's has a dog area.. apparently there is a place called The Pooch Patio (I've never been) and they are an eatery/bar/dog hang out..

I sent you a PM as well :)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All those sound wonderful! The gelato got me excited! I haven't had any GREAT gelato since I got back from Italy a few years ago, and am still on a search for some good American-Italian food and desserts! And the mexican food... TheFiance could eat it every day if I was okay with it!

Speedzone is definitely on the list of things I HAVE TO DO! I have a need... a need for speed, and go-karts are always a favorite of mine.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'm really excited to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts