Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm looking through pics of all your spoos, I'm realizing that they all look AMAZINGLY fluffy and beautiful, but my mini poo tends to look less "fluffy" and more "curly". He ALWAYS looks fluffy when he comes back from the groomer, but is there any way to get that look without going to the groomer?

Thanks so much guys!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
lol.... or maybe we only take photos of them when they are fluffy???
Pretty much!! :D

lol, but daily brushing does help to keep that fluffy look longer. I know if Desmond goes without a brushing for a few days he starts to look a little scraggly.... like right now.. ugh. Looks like I'll be doing some serious brushing tonight! (;

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
You could dry spritzing w/ a spray bottle and using your own blow dryer?
This is a great idea. This is what we used to do many moons ago between dogs show that were in one weekend. That will straighten the coat out and fluff him up considerably. Just make sure you get him bone dry and brush while blowing or he could end up REALLY curly.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Don't worry you aren't the only one that can't keep the fluffy look. It takes me a good two-three hours to fully dry my girl out and I have an air forced dryer. Does it take everyone else this long too?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Harry doesn't look fluffy unless I give him a good brushing. Mia looks fluffy because she's just a baby and has baby fluff. I like a curly poodle though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts