Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube - redpoodlepups's Channel

This is just a cute video of the last litter nursing VERY noisily!! I have puppy fever, so thought I would look at old photos and videos and some are just too cute not to share. Plumcrazy's Lucybug is the one with the red collar, hanging on to her spot and not letting go!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
awwh!!
I love the one with the green collar sitting in the corner whining
XDD
I love puppies! :D :D

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I watched that one!
and like...
>.>
<.<
most of the other ones too XD

I get my puppy fix from looking at nextday pets once a week
my mom has me forbidden from looking at Craigslist and Kijjiji XD

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I cannot imagine the feeling of this.......while its happening, raising them to POTTY ON THE PAPER and many other things....seeing them grow and change and knowing how happy you are about to make many families! It must be a satisfaction like no other after the hard, hard work that goes into breeding a great poodle or any dog for that matter.

Not for me but I sure do admire people like you! Great videos. I watched several too! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cannot imagine the feeling of this.......while its happening, raising them to POTTY ON THE PAPER and many other things....seeing them grow and change and knowing how happy you are about to make many families! It must be a satisfaction like no other after the hard, hard work that goes into breeding a great poodle or any dog for that matter.

Not for me but I sure do admire people like you! Great videos. I watched several too! Thanks for sharing.
You are very welcome. I love sharing the little rascals with others.

My Mom and I were exactly the same. This is it...the thing we enjoyed most in life. The babies go from little totally dependent blobs to having personalities and becoming little gems who bring so much joy into people's lives. As soon as a litter goes, we would begin pining for the next.

I am not looking as forward to this next litter because it could be the last I have in my home for quite some time. Holly is likely being retired after this litter, and Betty-Jo and Jenny's will be reared in Trillium's home. I will be keeping a girl from this litter, but she too will be co-owned and living in someone elses home. Breaks my heart. But, I will be on the lookout for a girl to bring in from outside lines, and will likely be looking at more furbabies here in my house in about three years. OMG...that sounds like a long way off. I am going to go cry now....

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cute! I know it's like babies, and many don't find the initial stages all that much fun, but I just LOVE it.
Oh, me too. I barely put the TV on when there are puppies here because I would just rather watch them than do anything else. Even when they are brand new, just sitting on the floor by the whelping pen, watching them nurse, or watching them dreaming....ahhhhh.....THAT is the best!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts