Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Okay it isn't totally cute..but its funny.

Whenever Tribble jumps up onto the couch, he toots audibly. He then gets this confused look and turns around to try to find out what the noise was. :D

·
Poodle Named Moose
1,125 Posts
Okay it isn't totally cute..but its funny.

Whenever Tribble jumps up onto the couch, he toots audibly. He then gets this confused look and turns around to try to find out what the noise was. :D
Wow, that is funny.

Moose chases his own tail and feet and bites them and spins in circles hopping with a foot in his mouth :eek:

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Ginger has always been very verbal. When she lays down she makes this loud sighing noise and I can hear her in the night if she changes position. She sound like a Wookie. She also talks to me when she wants to go out - soooo cute! lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paris fell out of bed this morning! Boom... I guess she rolled over the wrong direction.

My little toy poodle was funny yesterday. we live by a military base and some helicopters flew up and she started barking and chasing them! As fast as her lil legs would go!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Brody verbally yawns. Every morning when he stretches he also yawns out loud. He also follows me around the house within a inch of my backside. One time I stopped short to pick up something and he head butted in the rear.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brody verbally yawns. Every morning when he stretches he also yawns out loud. He also follows me around the house within a inch of my backside. One time I stopped short to pick up something and he head butted in the rear.
That's cute, Poodles seem to be sooooooo vocal!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Mine dont do cute they do very naughty
They own me, own my house, have 5 sleep on my bed trying to kick me off, follow me in the toilet :eek: bathroom, one even tries to get in.
There is nowhere to sit as the lounge is invaded by poodles.

When I get a chance to lay on the lounge, one runs across my body and lays on my shoulders to sleep, one lays on my hip, one cuddles into my belly, one lays above ontop of the couch, and one lays behind my legs.

In the dining area are my males, one always jumps up on the dining table, if there is clothes up there, they end up on the floor, layed on, eaten :mad: he runs across the bench, one other male is learning to copy these habits but has a better one, when I walk past him, he grabs my trousers and I have to walk with him hangin off them :rolleyes: One is more mature so is pretty good till the girls come in season :rolleyes:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine dont do cute they do very naughty
They own me, own my house, have 5 sleep on my bed trying to kick me off, follow me in the toilet :eek: bathroom, one even tries to get in.
There is nowhere to sit as the lounge is invaded by poodles.

When I get a chance to lay on the lounge, one runs across my body and lays on my shoulders to sleep, one lays on my hip, one cuddles into my belly, one lays above ontop of the couch, and one lays behind my legs.

In the dining area are my males, one always jumps up on the dining table, if there is clothes up there, they end up on the floor, layed on, eaten :mad: he runs across the bench, one other male is learning to copy these habits but has a better one, when I walk past him, he grabs my trousers and I have to walk with him hangin off them :rolleyes: One is more mature so is pretty good till the girls come in season :rolleyes:
Somthing tells me you aren't the ALPHA in your pack! HAHA

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Somthing tells me you aren't the ALPHA in your pack! HAHA
Somehow I think you are correct :D

I can be, but being show dogs, I like them a bit norty. They tend to show better when they have their own personalities and get away with nearly everything.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Come to Australia, I will gladly give you one of mine to show. With that you have to do the whole coat maintainance. :D But I will scissor for you :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Come to Australia, I will gladly give you one of mine to show. With that you have to do the whole coat maintainance. :D But I will scissor for you :)
I'll be there in an hour!! haha...
I'm working towards breeding for an excellent show dog. Paris is a therapy dog. She's breeding In december/january

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Looking forward to plenty of updates, getting her pregnant, belly shots, and ofcourse puppy pics :D

This was Jessi only 5 1/2 weeks ago, her pups are now 4 weeks old

And this was on the same day, she was at a show. Nearly made her a champion. She won both days.

Her curly coat was due to the weekend being so wet and icy

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
cute things your poodle does

Ginger likes to come and put her face on my lap or my bed if I am in it. She know I can't resist!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts