Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was shopping on Ebay today and came across this Poodle sign. I thought it was adorable and wanted to share. Its listed under Poodle signs, page 1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
That is cute! I was actually thinking about making a sign for my front
door that says "Beware of Vicious Attack Poodle Inside!"

LOL!:p

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... Ya Im going to head out to Michaels later tonight and pick up some supplies. I really wanted that sign but it still has three days left on the bid and I need one now. Plus who know's what the bid will end at.

Looks like momma's getting crafty tonight. lol :p

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
lol... Ya Im going to head out to Michaels later tonight and pick up some supplies. I really wanted that sign but it still has three days left on the bid and I need one now. Plus who know's what the bid will end at.

Looks like momma's getting crafty tonight. lol :p

Ah, I have faith you can make one just as good!;) Speaking of which,
I may paint a poodle sign also, then we can share our results with
one another! Now to find a nice square plank...

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like I don't have to get crafty just yet. I emailed the seller asking if I can just buy it and she is selling it to me. $35.00 including priority shipping.

I would still like to get creative and do dog signs soon. Let me know if you do a Poodle sign. I want to see.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Looks like I don't have to get crafty just yet. I emailed the seller asking if I can just buy it and she is selling it to me. $35.00 including priority shipping.

I would still like to get creative and do dog signs soon. Let me know if you do a Poodle sign. I want to see.
Jesus, kinda high priced doncha' think?! :eek:

I think I could make one that looks almost identical to
that, I wonder if I'd have any luck selling it, lol.

I'm going to make one soon and I'll post some pictures. :D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL I thougt it was ok because the shipping was included. I haven't actually purchased it yet...I think. lol

Maybe this weekend I will see what the cost will be to get the wood plate, paint, brush etc. If Im that bad my husband can do the dog for me. He's done a few nice sketches before and a beautiful big palm tree on my babies wall for his jungle themed nursery.

If that fail's I'll have to pay you for it. lol :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL I thougt it was ok because the shipping was included. I haven't actually purchased it yet...I think. lol

Maybe this weekend I will see what the cost will be to get the wood plate, paint, brush etc. If Im that bad my husband can do the dog for me. He's done a few nice sketches before and a beautiful big palm tree on my babies wall for his jungle themed nursery.

If that fail's I'll have to pay you for it. lol :D
Good Luck, I'm sure you guys can do a great job!

Oh yeah, if you want I could always do it for ya for cheap. :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL, I started on a sign already, the only thing I had was some floor tiles
in storage we were never gonna use, so turning one into a sign! I started
on it yesterday, hopefully it will be done today. I plan on drilling two holes
into each side of the tile and run some twine through it, so it will be able to
hang on the wall, outside, or wherever.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts