Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out how cute this is, and easy too! I just might have to make this. I think I'd make it smiling though, with its eye open.

poodle cake

But then while you're eating it, it might be kind of freaky eating pieces of a representation of your favorite dog! Eeeek!

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
But what fun to make a doggy version - tuna cake, chicken and yoghurt frosting, and a kibble nose!

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
I love the poodle cupcakes (pupcakes?)!

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Sweet!! I really have to send that pink poodle cake recipe to my daughter, she's a fabulous baker. Now let's see, what holiday is next that I can request cake for? Oh, how convenient--it's nearly the 4th of July!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Cupcakes are just a MUST !!!!! :in-love:

I bet poodles are made out of marzipan - goodness - imagine tiny minones with this on the top ???:first: I wold gladly pay 5.99 $ for one LMAO

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, sooooo very cute!! I'm going to save those images. How fun is that?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Thank you for posting these! I am having a "pink poodle" birthday party for my daughter and her friends in August. These gave me some great ideas!

She had a wheat allergy, and she seems to be doing well as we have been introducing wheat into her diet the last few months. This will be her first birthday cake that is not gluten free! (She'll be 5!)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Gluten Free Poodle Cake Mix

Skye -- You are giving her wheat and she has an allergy to it? You could be setting her up for colon cancer, thyroid disease, diabetes or a number of other things. I know a lot about Celiac disease and wheat allergies. You might think she ok cause she not symptomatic (now) but wait as time passes she'll be in big trouble.

There are wonderful gluten free cake mixes out that tastes even better than conventional white flour. Kids would never know the difference.

Google Gluten Free Cake Mix there are all sorts of options. I have used Pamela's brand or whole foods makes a gluten free cake mix.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Skye -- You are giving her wheat and she has an allergy to it? You could be setting her up for colon cancer, thyroid disease, diabetes or a number of other things. I know a lot about Celiac disease and wheat allergies. You might think she ok cause she not symptomatic (now) but wait as time passes she'll be in big trouble.

There are wonderful gluten free cake mixes out that tastes even better than conventional white flour. Kids would never know the difference.

Google Gluten Free Cake Mix there are all sorts of options. I have used Pamela's brand or whole foods makes a gluten free cake mix.
My daughter does not have celiac disease. She has some food allergies, but we are working with an allergist. Her numbers have gone down for wheat. She has also outgrown her egg allergy.

Her wheat allergy manifested as itchy eyes when she was almost a year old. I suspected it was wheat. She also has a peanut allergy, which unfortunately, she will never outgrow. We carry an epi-pen. She has never ever been given peanut, therefore has never had a reaction. (Thank God!) We are well aware of gluten free food! And we made many cakes and cookies that were gluten free! The allergist wants us to watch her, and even thinks if she has some eczema, (she does not yet) it may be best just to treat the eczema. I, of course, want nothing but the best for my daughter, and her health. Thank you for your concern!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
SNICKERPOODLES?! seriously!?! ((FYIIII snickerdoodles are my favourite cookies...:D))

I'ma run to the store now... and have my mom make me some Snickerpoodles for the kids at work :D:D

this thread is awesome xD

and those poodles on the cupcakes look like they might be modeling chocolate

1 - 20 of 21 Posts