Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch this on Youtube, I find it entertaining. They get 4 people to match 10 strangers with their job, their partner or just about anything. I found this one with them having to match dogs to their owners.

The 4 people didn’t do great I find. By watching the dog behavior closely, they should have guessed them all. Or maybe it just looks easier than it is.

Also it’s hard to imagine my dogs not pulling on the leash to come to me if we had been there. Two dogs did it only.

Here it is : https://youtu.be/rYzLh2QuraQ

And the post interview if you’re interested :

https://youtu.be/85AK7GvLMW4

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Thank You! That was so much fun to watch!! I even guessed some of them correctly!! LOL!

Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
921 Posts
Fun to watch. My spoo was in my lap halfway through. Even though the issue of ESDs is contentious, it is heart warming to see so many people receiving comfort from companion animals.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
I was shocked by some of the things that the people said as they matched dogs to owners. I was also surprised that the dogs were not pulling on their leashes to get to their owners but they must have tested the dogs before the show and chose the ones who didn’t.

·
Registered
586 Posts
this was fun to watch. i think i saw the black dog darted for his owner. i love that the pitbull was a PTSD dog, they do get a bad rep from people, not the breed itself. and i love the stories where people where coming out of dark places and found joy in their companion animals. the girl with the rough collie needs a hug :hug:

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was shocked by some of the things that the people said as they matched dogs to owners. I was also surprised that the dogs were not pulling on their leashes to get to their owners but they must have tested the dogs before the show and chose the ones who didn’t.
You’re probably right, I was wondering why those dogs weren’t pulling as well.

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
There were lots of treats being fed and perhaps that played a role in dogs not pulling to their owners?

Sauk, I agree that the rough collie owner was so sad that I felt like I wanted to reach through the screen and hug her.

Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Thank you for posting this. I love that people are so brave that they are willing to admit their struggles and how much their dogs help them. Miracle and Jasper are definitely my emotional support dogs (more so Miracle because Jasper hasn't been able to adapt to apartment living). She helps me tremendously on good and challenging days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts