Poodle Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Wow, am I impressed ! My spoo does not wear a show cut so would look different. How long would the hair need to be? Can we send a picture?

·
Premium Member
6,281 Posts
Chinchillafuzzy did a lovely version of my old girl in a shorter trim that included her trademark tongue and nubby tail

image_1506197042674.jpg

image_1506197014938.jpg

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thank you so much Twyla for the kind words. I loved making your sweet Flower.

Kontiki yes I can do the shorter clips. I attempt to do whatever people request and am in contact with you the entire time. I send several photos of the progress to make sure that it is being made to your liking. If you are interested, I prefer email correspondence, and my address is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Add me to the list of praise! Chinchilla did a gorgeous felting of Mia. My dad loved it so much, I gifted it to him, as he doesn't get to see her nearly enough. He hung it in his bedroom.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Add me to the list of praise! Chinchilla did a gorgeous felting of Mia. My dad loved it so much, I gifted it to him, as he doesn't get to see her nearly enough. He hung it in his bedroom.
Thank you so much Liz! I absolutely loved working on Mia! So special that your dad keeps her felting in his bedroom. I love that!!

·
Premium Member
1,549 Posts
So I’m just now finding this thread. Your work sis beautiful! Do you still do this? Do you have a store yet on Etsy? And if so can you provide either the name of your store or a link? I think I might be interested is having one done of my awesome Zekefur but not sure yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Jojogal, I haven’t done an Etsy or anything, but I do still make them occasionally. I will post pics of some of my most recent ones. I do correspondence for them on my Instagram @lunathespoo or by email [email protected] I am happy to provide pricing and answer any questions if you contact me.

As of right now (could change in the future) my prices start at $60 for a shorthaired dog and go up to $95 for a poodle in show coat. (Most poodles in pet trim are in between those prices.) Depending on the level of customization the price may go up a bit too - like for different positions. As of right now those prices include shipping cost to the US. I do realize that the prices seem high but factor in that the cost of materials and shipping is at least $20, and it takes me 4-5 hours to make one with short hair, much more work the more hair they have ?

Attachments

21 - 31 of 31 Posts