Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a series of photos of Gorky on our front porch. He is almost 9 months and it is hard to believe it. If you click on the photos quickly you can see the inquisitiveness of Gorky. There are a few other photos as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, he is and funny too. When we signal Gorky to a down position he grumbles, but he does do it unwillingly. All for a treat. I have to contain myself or I would be laughing all the way to the bathroom.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoofer, he is a solid 72 lbs and still growing. His height is around 26 1/2 inches tall.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We weighed Gorky this morning and he is a whoping 73.5 lbs. When is he going to stop growing....

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
We weighed Gorky this morning and he is a whoping 73.5 lbs. When is he going to stop growing....
WOW!!!! That is so amazing! He just doesn't look like it at all. Guess we need to see pics of him next to a person for comparison. Man, he is going to be a big 'un.....LOL. Glad to see his brown is staying such a dark, deep brown, hope it stays that way. Every time I see his pics now, all I think of is the videos of him playing with that big blue ball. I loved those! :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We exercise him alot- twice a day, so I think he is all muscle. We also walk him each morning. I'm always surprised when he gets on the scale and he has gained more weight. You sure can tell when he pulls on the lease. In fact we have purchased a harness so it is easier.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Poodlemom, where do you live in Chicago? I was originally from Chicago area. I lived Near North and also in Bannockburn. We love Gorky's color, since we cut his hair shorter he is a darker color.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Poodlemom, where do you live in Chicago? I was originally from Chicago area. I livIed Near North and also in Bannockburn. We love Gorky's color, since we cut his hair shorter he is a darker color.
I originally lived on Taylor Street for half of my life, now I live on the south side of the city, (Mt. Greenwood neighborhood).

·
Registered
151 Posts
Gorky is a big boy! I know what you mean - it seems like they're NEVER going to stop growing! Our Smurfy is 70 lbs, but he is 11 months old! Gorky is going to be huge!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Poodlemom, I lived in Hyde Park for a time near the Point. Sometimes I really miss Chicago. The restaurants and the life style are to die for.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He does have a very inquisitive expression! However, my favorite picture is when he is looking at you, right at the camera! He has those sweet soulful eyes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts