Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paris hasn't had a bath in ages, but I still think she's pretty, even with her fuzzy curls... haha!

Wrestling with Riki

here they were wrestling & running until they spotted the cats running and playing too so they both got distracted at the same moment

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Silly Paris with her tug toy

"hi puss-cat!"

"hu??"

sorry, no reason for the pics, I just took them so figured I'd share. :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Well - definitely thanks for sharing :):):) !!!!

She looks lovely as always : ))) and I LOVE "curly" !!!

Hope to see some new videos too ;) !!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Her expressions are always priceless. Love this girl!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
She looks amazing!! Love her big puffy coat! I can't believe how great (and whilte!) she looks even without a bath in a while! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
FD you could do just about ANYTHING to Paris and she would still look stunning! I always enjoy your pictures so I think you should find more time to take pictures for no good reason!

She's such a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
I had never see a long haired poodle in person until I met Desertreef's Myles, he was such a joy to pet and be around! A poodles long hair isn't anything like any other breeds I've felt, with all being long haired dogs like newfies and g. pyrans. I would so love to meet Paris, not only is she beautiful in her fluffy curlys, she looks like such a doll!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I love that look too. I just took mine down, all the way except topknot and tail and I'm gonna use her body as a canvas for creative coloring. She had the same haircut as yours too. I could have stuffed a mattress with all the fur I shaved off.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I had never see a long haired poodle in person until I met Desertreef's Myles, he was such a joy to pet and be around! A poodles long hair isn't anything like any other breeds I've felt, with all being long haired dogs like newfies and g. pyrans. I would so love to meet Paris, not only is she beautiful in her fluffy curlys, she looks like such a doll!
It's cause it's more like hair - Ted got a bath yesterday and I enjoyed snuggling with him this morning. Makes me want to look for the Gund tag sticking out of his butt. LOL

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Paris is gorgeous whether curly or not. Since summer is winding down there, does she get hot? She looks pretty comfy.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nope, she doesn't get hot at all; the joys of a white dog!! Her coat is obviously well brushed too though, so it provides good insulation against the heat as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts