Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont s'pose any of you are going this year? ether by car or from over the pond? :D
I havent been for quite a few years but i plan on going this year as i live closer to it now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A very large dog show in England, im suprised you have not heard of is! its HUGE the be all and eng all of shows over here! :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL, I honestly never heard of it! How neat though, I bet that
would be so much fun to attend! Have you ever showed your
dogs before? :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes many times and two had life time qualifications to crufts and Sunny the white boy in my pic got a second in class there. It is amazing the ammount of doggy things you can get and poodle things is out of this world! im sure you would love it. it is on such a large scale and surrounded by stalls and pet areas where people go to meet the breeds, i remember being plonked in the pet section when i was little with a white standard called Penny and i had to tell people how amazing poodles were! :D
Its worth a flight over for it trust me! :D

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Now thats a great thought. If I ever get to travel that direction, make sure its during the cruft show. Thats a show I would love to attend. The big bench shows are good too. Great exposure for the breeds and just tons of fun.

MM, if there is ever a show near you, check it out. They usually have booths of dog supplies that you can't get at your local pet store. Love the stuff at shows.

·
Registered
912 Posts
When is it on? I watched quite a bit of footage from last years on the internet, poodles groomed to perfection, just beautiful.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Oh I love watching crufts when its on tv....note to self March 9th, watch! LOL

My hubby and I will watch about any dog show that comes on tv, but the ones from across the pond are our favorites.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I love watching Crufts on TV and seeing how they go and who they pick. The commentators are the best! :p

Whats Crufts? Haha I don't think I have ever been on a pet related board with someone who does not know what Crufts is!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Wish I was going this year. We had a dog go last year though. It cost an arm and a leg to take him! LoL. It's a real pain to ship dogs overseas, but my mother who went with him really enjoyed the trip :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
We don't get it televised on TV over hear - well it's probably in pay TV but we don't have that anymore :banghead: but their website is quite good for footage.

I would love to go, but highly unlikely I'll ever get over there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts