Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is day one of crufts! The crufts YouTube has a live show on all day showing agility, heel work to music and other displays. Later are the group classes which are usually on here too. It is toy and utility ? today.

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
Thanks for reminding me - just in time to see miniature and standards poodles take first and second places in the Utility Group!

Reactions: Vee

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Thanks for the link! Misha loves watching with me so it will be fun. They do an excellent job with coverage of it all. I hope there are poodles in the agility this year!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m so glad that frankie the minipoo won the group! I hope he gets the bis this time ??

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
Interesting that the BOB bulldog failed the vet tests and was not in the ring for the group judging, yet there seems to be no further mention of it anywhere. I think the BOB peke should also have been failed - poor little distorted animal.

·
Super Moderator
1,506 Posts
Interesting that the BOB bulldog failed the vet tests and was not in the ring for the group judging, yet there seems to be no further mention of it anywhere. I think the BOB peke should also have been failed - poor little distorted animal.
Interesting how the vet check furor has died down compared to 2012. You are right about the lack of publicity. I was able to find only a single sentence about the bulldog, in the website of a local Birmingham paper. I will admit I didn't bother to open my wallet for access to any UK papers with paywalls. There might be more articles i couldn't see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts