Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to my friend Michael Garcia the one who is showing amstaffs ( he had Mason and did so good with him)

Well I find out another amstaff/ apbt breeder wanted him to train his dogs and help show them. Michael told me that when he went to this mans house the dogs where being NEGLECTED ! and where in a horrible situation! Michael told this man he will not be helping him train because of the cruelty he witness. Michael called AC , and they took the dogs away from him!

Well since this man is showing and had dogs off a certain apbt breeder he got mad and posted some HATEFUL stuff on a amstaff message board. He talked trash about how Michael does not know what he was doing ( yeah why did you ask for his help if he did not know what he was doing, mike been showing for over 30 years)

He then started to Gay bash him. Michael is Gay and who cares ? its 2010.... ( its not like he is the only gay person at dog shows ...)

I can not believe someone would do such a thing. I also found out the said breeder who he got his dogs from gave him more dogs to neglected !

WTF is wrong with people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well he's a gay basher, so what do you expect?:bird:
I know I just can't believe he would post such things. The sad thing is the said breeder who helped this man is well known in the apbt breed ! she is just as crazy as the man who neglected his dogs !

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that's always lovely-I was just curious what the case was.

Yeah they where bad enough for AC to take his dogs away !

So I will get more detail soon lol My sister was talking to him on the phone so I did not get the real details from him.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Yeah they where bad enough for AC to take his dogs away !

So I will get more detail soon lol My sister was talking to him on the phone so I did not get the real details from him.
Oh man, I can't picture those conditions if the kennels was that bad the guy got the dogs taken away, gosh.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Well, you know, if this man's internet postings are detrimental to Michael's business, particularly as it's an APBT community forum where he might potentially get clients, there would be grounds for suing him for libel. Or at least to threaten the man with a suit to make him STFU. He sounds like a real piece of work.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, you know, if this man's internet postings are detrimental to Michael's business, particularly as it's an APBT community forum where he might potentially get clients, there would be grounds for suing him for libel. Or at least to threaten the man with a suit to make him STFU. He sounds like a real piece of work.
Well The amstaff message board deleted his threads.

Michael could sue though if he wanted to because he is becoming a pro handler for AKC.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Michael just emailed me back

this is what he said

"when he asked me to take care of his house and dogs I did and saw how he neglected them. 3 dogs in crates for 16hrs a day and I asked him how much food does he feed his dogs. He said 1 cup every other day I asked why can't you afford food? yes I can but I don't want to pick up **** every day and the animal shelter went over there and found what I told them they would find 3 dogs Sitting in their own waste for the 16hrs":wacko::wacko::wacko:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Wow, some people! I've joked about withholding food so I wouldn't have to clean up poop (especially the cat box), but I would never do it.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, some people! I've joked about withholding food so I wouldn't have to clean up poop (especially the cat box), but I would never do it.
Yes that is just horrible what this guy does to his dogs. I just can't understand how this stupid breeder could give him more dogs !

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Ugh, that's awful. I know that animal cruelty happens to all dogs, but it seems to especially target the bully breeds...

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ugh, that's awful. I know that animal cruelty happens to all dogs, but it seems to especially target the bully breeds...
Its sad but true pit bull and other bully breeds are the most abused dogs in the nation !

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
This is what will happen if you only feed an animal once in a while...

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/news/state-and-regional/article_7abb9585-d472-5e98-a4d7-48570dc94ffd.html

This is horrible, Roxy! It makes me angry when bitter, angry, stupid people try to ruin good, talented, honest people! Hopefully, the members on the APBT forum know "what's up" and know when to ignore spiteful venom!

Not that he knows me from Adam, but tell your friend that I applaud his guts in reporting the abuser and I wish him best of luck and great fortune!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts