Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Naomi- CH. Arreau's Lady Marmalade. I groomed her yesterday and she is rather pleased with herself. She is not wild about the process, but does love feeling like a Princess and getting fawned over and made a fuss of. I looked over and she was laying on their big bed, looking like royalty, so I snapped a few pics. I love my little squidget!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,099 Posts
How cute she is with the crossed legs - Asta sometimes lies down like this. Your Naomi is such a treasure and gorgeous to boot.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Absolutely adorable.

Babykins does this too, I even had a judge comment on how cute she looked in the long down where she earned one of her Qs for her Novice Obedience title.

·
Super Moderator
5,101 Posts
Gorgeous!!

P.S. I finally figured out why dogs do this! Or at least why Peggy does it: It's her gnawing pose! She'll often do it when the bone isn't even long enough to be gripped tightly, but her intentions are clear.

·
Registered
450 Posts
This is Naomi- CH. Arreau's Lady Marmalade. I groomed her yesterday and she is rather pleased with herself. She is not wild about the process, but does love feeling like a Princess and getting fawned over and made a fuss of. I looked over and she was laying on their big bed, looking like royalty, so I snapped a few pics. I love my little squidget!
Absolutely a Princess! Well done!

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
592 Posts
My Willard does not look nearly as elegant, but I often catch him with crossed feet too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts