Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since she's in a short trim, I would like to take this oppurtunity to have you critque Lacey. This may be the only time we see what's under all that hair ;)
I am trying to train my eye but it is still very novice. All opinions are welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Holy cow, look how straight her topline is! I also love her rear angulation :) but I love Lacey all over.. so my opinion would be biased!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
She's awesome. She's awesome, and...umm...a lot more awesome...I especially love her tuck up..it's not flappy!! and her feet...and her face...and her pigment, and her coat..and HER.

Oh Lacey!! I have some pig ears, bully sticks and knuckle bones at my house with your name on them.....Feel free to come and stay here forever.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I know. I'm no help at all...no expert. I just think she's gorgeous inside and out. I didn't even notice her boots were gone until just now! No more pulling burrs out! Whoopee!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I am no help either! But I love Lacey and thinks she is such a pretty girl! She's one of my favorites! :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
niiiice. About all I can see is she's a bit long in the body, but nicely put together otherwise!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the very nice comments! I appreciate the feedback :D
Fluffy and fluff you know she loves you too! And those that she hasn't met, she would love you as well.
Wishpoo- she saw the vet yesterday and the vet gave her a clean bill of health, so all we have to do now is wait for our credentials :)
FD thanks for the evaluation. I agree she is a little long in body. I also think she is a bit straight in the front and a little round in the eye.
Thanks again posters!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Wishpoo- she saw the vet yesterday and the vet gave her a clean bill of health, so all we have to do now is wait for our credentials

Yeeeaaayyyyy :humble: !!!! Lacey and her mom will be soon spreading the love and sunshine to all that so desperately need it : ))) !!!!!!

I am so excited for you guys :beauty (2): - please keep us posted !!!! Can not wait to see the two of you "in action" :love: !!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts