Discussion Starter #1
Okay, crazy question that popped into my head, but I'm
curious to know...why do some female dogs mount and
hump? LOL, I just wonder why they do it... :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
One hump or Two?

My Standard spayed 3yo humps our neuterd Dalmatian when she gets excited. Getting out treats or shaking car keys overstimulate her.He just rolls his eyes in embarrasment. It must be a dominance thing with pecking order. I have never seen her do it at the dog park with others.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Standard spayed 3yo humps our neuterd Dalmatian when she gets excited. Getting out treats or shaking car keys overstimulate her.He just rolls his eyes in embarrasment. It must be a dominance thing with pecking order. I have never seen her do it at the dog park with others.
Yes, the females I seen do it I believe were excited
at the time..one minute their wagging their tails,
the next their mounting, lol!

Your Dogs...and kitty are gorgeous! Wow! :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Oh yeah, they are humping here everytime one is in season. You should see 5 bitchs humping on the back of eachother like a choo choo train. God its a funny sight :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, they are humping here everytime one is in season. You should see 5 bitchs humping on the back of eachother like a choo choo train. God its a funny sight :)
Oh my God, Sivaro, that made me laugh so hard! LOL!
I can see all your tiny toy bitches in a little conga
line, LMAO!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Every night my two toy poodles have a happy threesome with my husbands leg! HA... the black one gets the leg, and the white one gets on the black one! It's a riot.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Every night my two toy poodles have a happy threesome with my husbands leg! HA... the black one gets the leg, and the white one gets on the black one! It's a riot.

OMG, you and Sivaro have me rolling in laughter! That is
crazy but so funny, LMAO!! I never imagined I would get
these kind of responses, LOL! :hahaha:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts