Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I'm the proud mama to a toy poodle whose personality is much larger than her tiny body. Her name is Nikki, and she makes me smile every day. I love her so much that I created a page for her on my website, complete with video adventures, lots of pictures, and fun little extras. If anyone's interested, you can see it by going to my home page, www.SusanMallery.com, and clicking on the picture of Nikki.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Susan and welcome to the forum! Nikki is very cute. I see you live in WA. I lived in and around Gig Harbor for 12 years. I still miss it. At least there you don't have to shovel the rain! lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Welcome, you have a cute poodle too!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Lol, welcome to the forum, Nikki is a lucky girl!

"Or A research scientist studying how to make cats less ridic-a-lus?" :)
"No one told me there would be presents! Maybe I'll like dating!"

Hilarious!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D
Your poodle is super cute!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, thanks so much, everyone, for such a warm welcome! I really appreciate it. I'm so happy I found this forum.

I just had an artist design and knit a puppet based on Nikki. It is SOOO cute! Bigger than Nikki herself, though. LOL Can you tell that I love my dog?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Loved Nikki's Christmas story on your web site; loved your web site!! Welcome to the forum to both of you. She is a little sweetie! One of my daughters is name Nikki and she is a sweetie too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts