Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Betty Jo and Jenny were out in their run this morning enjoying the snow and each other when I snapped this pic. I couldn't resist sharing it. Have you ever seen a dog with its head upside down like that?

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Trillium, thanks for posting the photo!! I have been a massage
therapist for 15 years and have seen alot of flexible and not so
flexible people.....I am and will be forever amazed at the flexibility
of the standard poodle. Grace often contorts herself into the
oddest positions and then falls asleep! I could watch them for
hours. Again, thanks for sharing....can't wait to see the photos
of the new hair do's!!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
lol great picture! They need to do another dog episode of that one show on Discovery where they do things in slow motion, I can't remember what its called but they should show dogs shaking, like after swimming, or in this case running in the snow lol I love the part in Beethoven where he shakes on the bed. ^_^

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trillium, thanks for posting the photo!! I have been a massage
therapist for 15 years and have seen alot of flexible and not so
flexible people.....I am and will be forever amazed at the flexibility
of the standard poodle. Grace often contorts herself into the
oddest positions and then falls asleep! I could watch them for
hours. Again, thanks for sharing....can't wait to see the photos
of the new hair do's!!
Thanks, Unfortunately the haircut thing has to wait for another week. All 3 of my kids have or are getting over the stomach flu so we've decided to wait till next week when they are feeling better and things are a bit less crazy.

But you can be sure you'll see more pics of them then.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Ohhhh bummer Trillium!! Hope everyone gets back to full health in your house soon!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... great pic! Yeah, you have to wonder sometimes if they will just twist their heads all the way around when they shake...lol. I have seen my girls do that and am always amazed!

Wow, three little ones with the stomach flu... yuck... I remember very well those days! I have three myself (just in their late 20's early 30's now) but I surely remember those days!! I completely understand your being really busy with them right now!! I wish them a speedy recovery (I HATE the stomach flu!!) and imagine you will need a little rest after it is over. Take care!!! :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its amazing the positions that they twist themselves into. Even more so when you see them sleeping is some weird contorted position. It almost makes my back/neck hurt to look at them sometimes!! lol

Yeah the stomach flu has a special place in my heart. This round has reminded me of those sleepless nights when they were babies.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I hope everyone is feeling wayyyyyyyy better today. It is only hair, and will certainly wait until everyone is one the mend. The nice thing is....yet another week for their top knots to grow out. Every little bit helps.

I swear that girly is related to Linda Blair from The Exorcist, with the whole head spinning thing. What a doofus!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope everyone is feeling wayyyyyyyy better today. It is only hair, and will certainly wait until everyone is one the mend. The nice thing is....yet another week for their top knots to grow out. Every little bit helps.

I swear that girly is related to Linda Blair from The Exorcist, with the whole head spinning thing. What a doofus!!!

Yes the kids are returning to health. The two youngest are coughing but at least everyone stopped throwing up!!

Jenny is my goof ball. It sure shows many of her pics!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts